Thai Chicken Basil Stiry Fry
Preparation 15 mins Cooking 15 mins Serves 4
- 2 tbsp Peanut oil
- 600g Chicken breast diced
- 2 tsp MasterFoods® Crushed Garlic
- 2 tsp MasterFoods Crushed Ginger
- 2 Fresh small red thai chillies
- 1 medium Brown onion
- 1 large Carrot
- 1 Corn cob (kernals removed)
- 10 large Snow peas
- 1/4 cup Oyster sauce
- 1tbsp Soy sauce
- 1tbsp Fish sauce
- 1/3 cup Chicken stock
- 3/4 cup Loosely packed
- fresh basil leaves
- 2 hand fulls of Salted cashew nuts
- Heat half the oil in a wok, stir fry the chicken until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Heat reamining oil in work and stir fry the garlic, ginger, chilli and onion until onion is soft.
- Add the veggies and stir fry until crisp.
- Return the chicken to the wok and add sauces and stock until the sauce thickens.
- Add cashew nuts.
- Remove from heat and toss through the basil leaves.
- Serve with Uncle Bens ready to heat brown rice.
Print this recipe