Spinach Scrambled Eggs
Preparation 5 mins Cooking 10 mins Serves 4
- 30g Butter
- 80g English spinach (1/2 bunch)
- 8 Slices Pancetta
- 8 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Cream
- MasterFoods® salt & pepper, freshly ground to taste
- 4 Slices crusty bread
- Heat butter in a large non-stick frying pan. Add spinach, cook until spinach wilts.
- Remove from oil & drain on absorbent paper. Cover to keep warm.
- Combine eggs & cream in a bowl & whisk until combined. Season well with salt & pepper.
- Grill pancetta until crisp. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat the remaining butter in a pan & add egg mixture. Cook over a low heat, stirring gently with a spatula until creamy & almost set.
- Toast bread. Top toast with pancetta, scrambled eggs then spinach.
Print this recipe