Raspberry and Mango Cheesecake
Preparation Refrigeration + 20 mins Cooking 5 mins Serves 8
- 125g sweet biscuits, crushed
- 80g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp MasterFoods® Ground Cinnamon
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 300ml thickened cream
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 3 tsp gelatine
- 1 tsp water
- Lightly grease a 22cm springform tin with melted butter. Line the base of the tin with baking paper. Place biscuits in a food processor and process until crumbs are formed. Stir through the ground cinnamon and butter then press into prepared tin. Refrigerate until required.
- Place the cream cheese, cream, lime juice and sugar in a bowl and beat until smooth. Mix the gelatine and water in a microwave proof bowl. Place in microwave and cook for 30 seconds. Slowly add to the mixture while beating.
- Spoon mixture into prepared base and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place vanilla bean, caster sugar and water in a small saucepan and cook over low heat for 3 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Scrape the seeds out of the vanilla pod and stir through syrup. Leave to cool.
- Decorate cheesecake with raspberries and mango then drizzle with syrup. Serve with cream.
Print this recipe