For the Dukkha
- 2 tbsp. Pine Nuts
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- ½ tbsp. Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp. MasterFoods™ Moroccan Seasoning
For the Lamb
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 500 g Lamb Mince
- 2 tbsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp. MasterFoods™ Ground Paprika
- 1 tbsp. MasterFoods™ Ground Cumin
- 3 tbsp. MasterFoods™ Moroccan Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Pomegranate Molasses
- 1 Pomegranate, seeds removed
- 350 g Hummus
- 2 Limes, cut into wedges
- Handful of fresh Mint and Coriander, to serve
- Flat breads, warmed through, to serve
- For the dukkha, combine pine nuts, sesame seeds and cumin seeds in a pan, and lightly toast until fragrant. Combine with Moroccan seasoning in a bowl and set aside until needed.
- For the lamb, heat a shallow frying pan with olive oil over a medium high heat.
- Add the lamb mince and cook until evenly browned.
- Add all spices and Moroccan seasoning, and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir through the pomegranate molasses.
- On a big plater plate, spoon out the hummus the base, sprinkle over the dukkha and top with lamb mince. Scatter over some pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with lime wedges, flat bread, and fresh herbs on the side.
- This dish can be served with wild rice, quinoa, and a variety of pickles such as cucumber, onion, radish, or carrot.
- Flexible with beef mince, TVP, or other plant-based minces.