Explore the range
Satay Sauce 2.7kg
Sugar, Tomatoes (from Paste), Water, Coconut Milk (Coconut Milk, Maltodextrin, Emulsifier (Sodium Casemate, contains Milk)), Peanuts 10% (from Paste), Glucose Syrup, Onion, Thickeners (Modified Cornstarch, Xanthan Gum (contains Soy)), Vegetable Oil, Salt, Lime Juice (from Concentrate), Food Acid (Acetic), Ginger Puree (contains Soy), Spices (Coriander Seed, Cumin, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Chilli), Lemongrass, Roast Garlic, Coconut, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts.
Tips & Hints
- This flavoursome and light sauce is perfect as a dipping sauce for a variety of finger foods or simply use in cooking
- To make one Bain Marie of Satay Beef, simply brown 2.5kg of beef strips, add 3 cups of MasterFoods® Satay Sauce, stir through and serve - serves 10
- To make Satay Beef with vegetables, use 1.5kg of beef strips and 1kg of steamed vegetables of your choice - beef may be substituted with any meat of your choice
- Particularly delicious with lamb, chicken, pork and seafood
- To make a spicy satay simply add MasterFoods freshly crushed Wet Chilli to taste
- To make creamy satay, simply add coconut cream to taste