Explore the range
Sugar, Plums 39% (from Paste), Water, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Food Acids (Acetic, Citric, Ascorbic), Salt, Colour Caramel (150c)), Chilli, Spice Extract, Pepper.
Manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts.
Tips & Hints
- Plum Sauce is perfect for use as a dipping sauce for a variety of finger foods or can be used in cooking
- To make one Bain Marie of Pork in Plum Sauce, simply brown 1.5kg of pork strips and add 2 cups of Plum Sauce - simmer gently for 5 minutes and serve
- Pork may be substituted with any meat of your choice
- Great used to bind and flavour hamburger patties and meatloaf
- Mix with olive oil and brush over eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes or capsicum before roasting slowly
- Add to red wine or port and olive oil to make a delicious marinade
- Perfect with Peking Duck pancakes