Explore the range
Kan Tong® Sweet & Sour Sauce 2.8kg
Water, Sugar, Carrot 12%, Onion 6%, Pineapple 6%, Capsicum 6%, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Tomatoes (from Paste), Food Acid (Acetic), Salt, Natural Colour (Paprika Oleoresin).
Manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts.
Tips & Hints
- To create Sweet & Sour Chicken:
- Slice 1.5kg of chicken fillets into strips
- Stir fry in 2 tablespoons of hot oil until golden and cooked through
- Add 2 cups of Sweet & Sour sauce and stir fry until chicken is coated and sauce is hot - Serve.
- To add a little variety, add 100g of toasted almonds just before serving.
- Chicken may be substituted with any meat of your choice; delicious with pork or fish.
- Serve with Uncle Ben's® Rice