Explore the range
Marjoram, Basil, Capsicum, Oregano 9%, Rosemary, Parsley, Garlic, Thyme 4%.
May contain sesame seeds.
Tips & Hints
- Adds extra flavour when sprinkled on poultry, seafood, meat, vegetables and fish
- Add to classic Italian dishes like lasagne, Romesco sauce, Puttanesca, Pasta Verde, Vegetarian Parmesan and Alfredo sauce
- Combine with Balsamic and olive oil to make marinades or dressings
- Sprinkle on capsicums, eggplant and zucchini whilst barbecuing
- Very versatile added to spaghetti sauce, pasta, zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, meat loaf, pot roast, pizza, chicken, dips, soups, casseroles, salad dressing, marinades, sauces and herb bread
- Add to tomato salad and tomato relish and chutney
- Add to Balsamic and olive oil to make a marinade or dressing
- To create Mediterranean marinade, blend some Italian herbs with some grated orange and lemon rind, mix with 3 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinaigrette, freshly ground sea salt and extra virgin olive oil