Preparation 15 mins Cooking 30 mins Serves 4
- 600g beef, minced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon MasterFoods® Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g MasterFoods Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Meal Sauce
- 1 x 440g can tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon MasterFoods Tuscan Seasoning
- Italian parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine mince, egg and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a teaspoon, shape prepared mince into meatballs.
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat. Cook meatballs, turning regularly, until cooked through.
- Add MasterFoods Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Meal Sauce and canned tomatoes.
- Cook until sauce is heated through.
- Serve with cooked spaghetti and grated Italian parmesan cheese
Print this recipe