Tuscan Lamb Casserole
Preparation 20 mins Cooking 135 mins Serves 8
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 whole carrots, peeled and diced
- 1.5kg lamb, diced
- 3 teaspoons MasterFoods® Marjoram leaves
- 3 whole onion, peeled and diced
- 5 whole garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons MasterFoods Tuscan Seasoning
- 3 cups white wine
- 2 cans lima beans, drained
- 2 x 440g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Cornflour
- 2 tablespoons Water
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy based casserole dish over medium high heat.
- Add the onion, carrot, garlic and sauté until softened but not brown.
- Add the lamb, MasterFoods Tuscan Seasoning and MasterFoods Marjoram Leaves.
- Stir until the lamb is sealed on all sides.
- Add the white wine and cover with a lid.
- Reduce the heat to medium, continue to cook for 2 hours or until the lamb is tender. Add the lima beans and stir through the casserole. Cook for 5 minutes or until the lima beans have softened slightly.Blend cornflour with water. Stir through casserole, heat until thickened
- Serve with mashed potatoes or steamed jasmine rice.
Print this recipe