Tuscan Grilled Lamb With Mustard Yoghurt
Preparation 10 mins Cooking 12 mins Serves 4
- 8 lamb fillets, trimmed or 16 lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- MasterFoods® Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons MasterFoods Tuscan Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons MasterFoods Seeded Mustard
- 1 teaspoon MasterFoods Freshly Chopped Garlic
- 250ml thick Greek style yoghurt
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, seeded and grated
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- sliced roasted kumara
- Remove silverskin from fillets.
- Place lamb fillets in a flat dish, brush lightly with olive oil and season with MasterFoods Tuscan Seasoning.
- Combine MasterFoods Seeded Mustard, MasterFoods Freshly Chopped Garlic, yoghurt, cucumber and parsley in a small mixing bowl, mix well.
- Place prepared lamb onto hot grill plate, cook until done to the desired tenderness, remove and stand for several minutes.
- Slice and serve with prepared yoghurt to the side.
- Serve on a bed of sliced roasted kumera.
- Garnish with MasterFoods Cracked Black Pepper.
Print this recipe