Triple Chocolate Brownies
Preparation 10 mins Cooking 45 mins Serves Many
- 2½ cups castor sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Masterfoods® Nutmeg
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 250g butter, unsalted & melted
- 2 Masterfoods Vanilla Pods, halved and scraped
- 200g mixed chocolate bits (white, milk, and dark)
- Icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Combine the Masterfoods Nutmeg, sugar, cocoa, flour and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Add eggs, melted butter and vanilla, mix well.
- Stir through mixed chocolate bits.
- Pour into a lined and greased 22cm square tin & bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove & cool
- Cut slice into pieces, dust with icing sugar & serve with fresh berries.
- Serve hot or cold.
Print this recipe