Thai Chicken and Mango Salad
Preparation 15 mins Cooking 12 mins Serves 4
- 4 small half chicken breast fillets (500g)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon MasterFoods® Thai Seasoning
- 1 small ripe but firm mango, quartered peeled and sliced
- 150g fresh bean sprouts
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, quartered and sliced
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Place chicken fillets into a flat container. Then rub the oil and MasterFoodsThai Seasoning evenly over both sides of the fillets. Set aside.
- Make mango salad by combining all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a covered container and shake well.
- Cook chicken on a pre-heated lightly oiled BBQ plate or pan over a medium heat for approximately 10 minutes turning occasionally to evenly cook through. Allow to stand for 2 minutes covered with foil before slicing.
- Pour dressing over salad and add the sliced chicken gently toss to combine ingredients. Serve.
Print this recipe