- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil, plus extra for frying
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes, cut into ½ cm rounds
- 1 tbsp. MasterFoods™ Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. MasterFoods™ Ground Paprika
- 1 bunch Broccolini, ends trimmed
- 350 g Firm Tofu
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 large Carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 small Red Chillies, thinly sliced
- 6 tbsp. MasterFoods Smokey Barbecue Sauce, plus extra for serving
- Fermented red cabbage, to serve
- Preheat an oven to 180°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss sweet potato rounds with olive oil, cumin, and paprika, then arrange on a baking sheet and roast off for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, blanch the trimmed broccolini.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat and add olive oil.
- Cut the tofu into triangles and pan fry for a few minutes each side until evenly golden.
- Add the smoky barbecue sauce for final minute to glaze, remove and set aside, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Plate up the tofu with sweet potatoes, broccolini, carrot and a sprinkle of red chilli slices.
- Serve with extra smoky barbecue sauce and fermented red cabbage.
- This dish can be served with steamed brown rice and chargrilled capsicum.
- Replace the tofu with roasted portobello mushrooms for an alternative vegetable option.
- For a higher protein option, replace tofu with chicken breast.