Preparation 10 mins Cooking 10 mins Serves 4-6
- 600ml Thickened cream
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1 MasterFoods® Vanilla Bean
- 2 punnets of Strawberries
- 300ml Vanilla custard
- 10 Shortbread Fingers
- Chop strawberries into quarters.
- Whip cream, sugar and vanilla bean until soft peaks appear.
- Crumble shortbread fingers.
- Layer the strawberries, whipped cream, custard, and crumbled biscuits into a tall glass finishing with strawberries.
Substitute, strawberries with mango, frozen berries or kiwi fruit for a different look and flavour.
Print this recipe