Rocket And Strawberry Salad With Spicy Lime Dressing
Preparation 10 mins Cooking 0 mins Serves 6
- 120g baby rocket leaves
- 120g goats cheese, crumbled
- 1 yellow capsicum, sliced
- 1 punnet strawberries, quartered
- Spicy Lime Dressing
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½-1 tbsp MasterFoods® Chilli Flakes (to taste)
- MasterFoods pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Place rocket, cheese, capsicum and strawberries in a large serving bowl.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a jar with lid. Shake well to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
Print this recipe