Preparation 15 mins Cooking 60 mins Serves 6
- 500g Arborio rice
- 1 Onion
- 2 litres Chicken stock
- 70g Butter
- 500g Pumpkin (grey or kent, it just needs to be orange on the inside.)
- 1 Red capsicum
- 2 Chorizo sausages
- 1 Good gurgle of White wine
- 3 Zuccini
- 150g Feta cheese
- A good sprinkle of Parmesan (50g)
- Bunch of Fresh spinach
- Chop all veggies and roast in 250ºC oven until golden brown.
- Melt butter in large pan. Warm stock in microwave.
- Add chopped chorizo into melted butter and fry. Add rice and wine, stirring continuously slowly add hot stock 1 cup at a time stirring continuously. When half of stock has been added, add the roasted veggies. Slowly add the remainder of the stock, stirring continuously.
- Add parmesan onto risotto and mix into rice. Cook until rice is al dente. Now add chopped spinach, and stir through serving immediately.
- Dress risotto with crumbled feta.
Print this recipe