- 180 g traditional Greek feta cheese
- 700 g mixed tomatoes of different colours and sizes, smaller ones halved and larger sized sliced into rounds
- 1 small jar of pitted black olives
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced into rounds plus some cut on an angle
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced into rings
- ⅓ cup MasterFoods™ Greek Salad Dressing
- Start by plating the tomatoes in a neat mound with the larger ones on the bottom and smaller ones on top, reserving a few for the end.
- Add the cucumber and red onion rings, again layering them. Scatter the olives all over.
- Finally, break up the block of feta into fairly large pieces and place on top of the salad.
- Spoon over the dressing and serve immediately.
- Toast off some peanuts or pine nuts and sprinkle over the top for an added crunch.
- Garnish with fresh Greek basil or oregano leaves.
- Serve with some Turkish bread toasted with olive oil and a sprinkling of MasterFoods™ Mixed Herbs.