Lamb Cutlets with Haloumi and Zucchini Fritters
Preparation 20 mins Cooking 20 mins Serves 4
- MasterFoods® Greek Seasoning
- 2 large zucchinis
- 1 packet Haloumi cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp Plain flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tub Natural greek yoghurt
- 1 1/4 bunch Coriander, chopped
- juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Baby carrots
- Coarsely grate the zucchinis and squeeze out as much moisture as possible using your hands. Also grate the haloumi. Mix together with the eggs and flour. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non stick frypan over medium – high heat. Spoon heaped tablespoons of mixture into pan, flatten slightly. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Continue cooking until all fritter mixture is used up (note: should make about 11, mixture will separate if left so mix well before you cook). Cover with foil and set aside.
- Sprinkle lamb cutlets on both sides with Greek Seasoning. Cook on medium for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Combine yoghurt, coriander and lemon.
- Plate up lamb cutlets on top of fritters, with a dallop of yoghurt. Serve with mashed pumpkin and roasted baby carrots.
Print this recipe