Five Spice Chicken and Asian Greens With Honey Peaches
Preparation 20 mins Cooking 10 mins Serves 4
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon MasterFoods® Five Spice Powder
- 4 medium peaches
- 2 x 400g chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon MasterFoods Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 100g snake beans
- 100g bok choy or choy sum
- Cook honey MasterFoods Five Spice and peaches in a large heated frying pan, stirring for about 5 minutes or until browned lightly. Remove and keep warm.
- Cook chicken breasts in the same pan over a medium heat for about 10 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Combine olive oil, Dijon mustard and red wine. Mix well.
- Add prepared beans and choy sum. Toss gently over heat until well combined.
- Combine all ingredients, toss lightly serve with sliced peaches over the top.
Print this recipe