Crunchy Fish Burger with Rainbow Slaw
Preparation 10 mins Cooking 15 mins Serves 2
- 2 white fish fillets, crumbed and ready to bake
- 2 brioche buns
- Few leaves of baby cos lettuce, washed and ready to use
- Handful of rainbow kale slaw
- 2 MasterFoods Squeeze-On Tartare Sauce portions
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Cook fish fillets for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Lightly toast the brioche buns.
- To assemble build cos lettuce leaves on the base, add the cooked fish, top with slaw and add a squeeze of tartare sauce. Serve with dill pickles on the side.
- Serve with spiced potato wedges.
- Add a slice of cheese or some sweet gherkins for some extra tang.
- Also delicious with MasterFoods Sweet Thai Chilli Sauce.
Print this recipe