Cinnamon Butter Patty Cakes
Preparation 15 mins Cooking 20 mins Serves 18
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 lemon, freshly grated
- 180g butter, softened
- 180g castor sugar
- 180g self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon MasterFoods® Cinnamon Ground
- Icing sugar, to dust tops
- Marshmallows and M&M's® Chocolates to decorate
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Arrange patty pan cases into patty pan tins.
- Whisk eggs and milk together. Add grated lemon rind.
- Cream butter and sugar until pale. Fold in combined eggs and milk, alternatively with flour and MasterFoods Cinnamon Ground.
- Spoon into patty cases until ¾ filled.
- Place into preheated oven for 5 minutes, lower temperature to 160° and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove and cool. Dust tops with icing sugar then decorate.
- To decorate, slice marshmallows into four to make petals. Use M&M'sChocolates for centre.
Print this recipe