Butterscotch Banana Rice Pudding Pots
Preparation 15 mins Cooking 30 mins Serves MANY
- 150g Butter
- 150g Brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Thickened cream
- 2/3 cup Condensed milk
- 3 Bananas, sliced thinly
- 2 x pouches Uncle Ben's® Long Grain Rice
- Ready made short crust or puff pastry sheets
- Smooth ricotta
- MasterFoods® Vanillin Sugar
- MasterFoods Ground Cinnamon (Add spices and sugar to ricotta to taste) and combine together
- Gently melt butter and add brown sugar and stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Add cream and condensed milk and stir until heated, but not boiling.
- Add bananas and rice and stir until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Cut pastry into squares and push into small pie moulds.
- Spoon into ricotta mixture to half way.
- Spoon in Butterscotch banana rice mixture to cover ricotta.
- Brush edges of pastry with milk.
- Bake in oven at 200ºC for 15 - 20 minutes, or until pastry has browned.
Print this recipe