- 4 large Eggs
- 4 Rashers of Streaky Bacon
- 4 Brioche Hotdog rolls, cut in half
- 4-6 Butter Lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
- ¼ cup MasterFoods™ Homestyle Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. MasterFoods™ Dill Leaf Tips
- 2 tsp. MasterFoods™ Dijon Mustard
- Fresh herbs, such as Fennel fronds, to garnish
- First, cook the eggs. Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil and lower in each egg one at a time. Boil for around 6½ minutes until the yolk is jammy, then transfer to a bowl of ice water and chill until just slightly warm, about 2 minutes.
- While the eggs are chilling down, cook the bacon in a frying pan on medium heat until crispy, then drain onto paper towel and break into 8 pieces.
- In a bowl, roughly smash the eggs with a fork and stir through mayonnaise, mustard, and dill.
- To serve, fill the brioche rolls with lettuce, a few tablespoons of the egg mixture, a small strip of bacon, and garnish with fennel fronds.
- Add some MasterFoods™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning to the egg mixture for brighter citrus and black pepper notes.
- For some heat, add some MasterFoods™ Hot Chilli Sauce into the egg mixture.