- ½ small Red Cabbage, shredded
- ¼ small Savoy Cabbage, shredded
- ¼ small Wombok Cabbage, shredded
- 2 Carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 6 Brussel Sprouts, shredded
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh Mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh Coriander leaves, plus more for garnish
- 4 tbsp. of MasterFoods™ Coleslaw Dressing, plus more if needed
- 3 small Radishes, very finely sliced
- Lime Wedges, to serve
- Mix all the cabbages, carrots, brussels sprouts and chopped herbs together and stir through the coleslaw dressing.
- Place the coleslaw on a plate or platter and arrange the radishes on top.
- Garnish with the remainder of the fresh herbs and serve with lime wedges.
- For crunch and texture, add some crispy shallots, fried garlic chips, toasted almonds, or pepitas.
- Shake over some MasterFoods™ Chilli Sprinkle for added heat.