Peppery Pumpkin Bean Soup
Preparation time - 20 minutes
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Serves - 12
- In a large saucepan, cook the onion and MASTERFOODS Freshly Chopped Garlic with the vegetable stock and half a cup of water until the onion has softened.
- Add remaining water, pumpkin and MASTERFOODS Ground Black Pepper
- Cook until pumpkin is soft.
- Return to the pan.
- Rinse MASTERFOODS Five Bean Mix under running water to wash off excess brine.
- Add MASTERFOODS Five Bean Mix, MASTERFOODS Ground Thyme and MASTERFOODS Chives to the soup.
- Place the contents of the pan in a blender and puree.
- Heat through.