Tangy Pumpkin and Rocket Salad
Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 30 minutes
Serves - 8
- Thinly cut pumpkin and place on oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with MasterFoods salt and pepper.
- Cook pumpkin in hot oven for 20 – 30 minutes. Set aside.
- Lightly toast almonds in a dry pan until slightly brown. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix the rocket, toasted slivered almonds and semi-sundried tomatoes.
- Add in roasted pumpkin.
- In a separate bowl combine the MasterFoods Whole Egg Mayonnaise, MasterFoods Fresh Garlic, finely crushed and a dash of olive oil. Whisk until well mixed.
- Pour the garlic mayonnaise over the warm salad and serve immediately