Preparation time - 30 minutes
Cooking time - 30 minutes
Serves - 12
Extra virgin olive oil
Spanish onions, peeled and chopped
MASTERFOODS Freshly Chopped Garlic
MASTERFOODS Ground Thyme
Large potatoes, peeled and chopped
White fish fillets
Mussels, cleaned and beards removed
Raw medium green prawns, peeled and de-veined and tails intact
Red capsicums, seeded and chopped
Green capsicums, seeded and chopped
Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Heat the oil in a large pan; add onions, MASTERFOODS Freshly Chopped Garlic and MASTERFOODS Turmeric, sauté for 3 minutes. Add chopped potato and MASTERFOODS Ground Thyme. Add stock.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until potato has softened.
- Stir through capsicum.
- Add fish and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Bring to just below boiling point then add mussels and prawns.
- Simmer for a further 4 minutes or until all seafood is cooked.